Tuesday, April 27, 2010

q, queue, cue


I've been waiting for this day for a while because I took some of these photos very early on in the project. Contrary to what I thought, the letter "Q" was not all that difficult to find; other letters have proven to be more challenging. The anticipation to post this letter was almost great enough to make me accelerate the process, but so far, I've managed to remain true (minus one late day) to the one-letter-a-day stipulation that I set for myself at the start. Believe it or not, I'm 17 days in. Just nine more days to go until "Z".


hot dog

This has to be my most favorite photo of the set by far. I could not have asked for a more bizarre, yet opportune, photo opportunity to cross my path. The placement of the half-eaten hot dog on the rim of the garbage can was perfect. This is "found art" at its best.










See the full album here.

No comments: