Thursday, April 22, 2010

L is for the way you look at ...


Only on day 12, but I feel as if I've been at this forever. Almost halfway there! It's actually quite cool to look at the album in its entirety and I'm excited to see what it will look like when it's full, A to Z. At some point, I should go into the album and caption the photos with the various comments I've been sprinkling through this blog project.


bike every day?

A folding bike, an object of my desires, though not very high on the list. I think part of my fascination with it comes from my living in the city this year. With only three-and-a-half weeks left, I wonder whether my fascination with folding bikes will disappear once I return to (semi-)suburbia.


f(x) --> f(-x) ; (x,y) --> (-y,x)

I could probably be a bit more elegant in using mathematical notation to describe the reflection and rotational transformation I made to the original photograph to get it to its present state. However, such eloquence currently eludes me and so I stick with basics.



It's been a while since I've included photographs of bicycles and bicycle parts, but I'm excited to have posted one yesterday and two today.

see full album here

No comments: