Tuesday, April 20, 2010

jay...jay... (one of a blue jay's many calls)


Not much to say tonight about this letter. I'm actually very excited right now about a trip my photo class took to Time Square this evening. Created some beautiful portraits while there. Toward the end of our "class", a photo shoot came onto the scene. I sneaked in with my camera and fired off a few frames, too. Will post soon!


air duct

I spied this massive air duct at Chelsea Market last week during a visit to Google's NYC headquarters. (The first 'b' posted earlier in this project is also housed at Chelsea Market.) It's one of those things that I think most people walk by and never even notice. So profound is our ability to filter out irrelevant objects in our lives. It makes me wonder what might happen if our irrelevant filter goes awry, causing us to miss things that really are relevant?


simplicity

Sometimes beauty rests in simple elegance. This wooden umbrella handle certainly falls into that category.

see the full album here

No comments: