Sunday, April 25, 2010

changing it up


Just to break up the stream of alphabet photos, here are a few of the other photos I've been taking recently.


golaso!

Heath and I went to an MLS game at the new Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ, yesterday to see the New York Red Bulls take on the Philadelphia Union. Fun times, and I nabbed a few photos of this penalty kick goal that put the Red Bulls ahead 2-1.


times square model

I was in Times Square with my photography class on Tuesday night, talking about taking photographs in low light, experimenting with shutter speed and flash. Toward the end of our stint, this model showed up with a few photographers. I made my way toward them, and looking official with my DSLR and external flash, I fired off a few frames of my own! This model was so bold. I loved the way she just stood there, the expression on her face one of power and confidence.


dry reflections

I'm loving the reflections of the light off of the ground. Generally, one sees this type of effect after it rains, when there's still a layer of water on the ground. However, it was completely dry tonight. (Apparently, lots of movie producers will hose down roads before filming, just to get that bright, shiny street with great reflections.)

No comments: