Saturday, May 1, 2010

u + you + ewe = 3 use!


I know I'm going a bit overboard with the homophones, but being a logophile, the past two letters have allowed my creativity to shine. As with yesterday, seven-plus hours in the library staring at a computer screen, squeezing words out of my brain in the way that I try to squeeze that last bit of toothpaste out of the tube... It's an energy-intensive process that leaves me gasping for air. Speaking of gasping for air, I can feel my allergies seeping into my system. Yuck.

PS. For those of you who have been following along, I have a favor to ask of you. If you have some time, I would greatly appreciate your going back and commenting with the letter that you like best from each day. I'm thinking of making one large "quilt" with one of my photographs representing each letter. Rather than simply select the letter I like best, I'd love for your input. A simple "I like 'x' photo best today" will suffice. Muchas gracias. Merci beaucoup. Thank you very much.
*** Actually, skip this step. I have a better idea: Go to the full album and comment/like the photos there. It'll be easier than going back through each individual post on this blog. ***

PPS. You're allowed not to like any of the letters on a given day, and if that's the way you feel, you should say that, too. It means I need to go out into the field and look hah-duh (harder) (think Rafiki in The Lion King as you read that).

PPPS. As you can tell, my mind is operating on super-associative mode right now!







See full album here.

No comments: