Thursday, May 6, 2010

not catching enough of these...


Wow, it's been quite a ride! Twenty-six days of letters of the alphabet. Thanks to those of you who faithfully checked in every day to see my updates. Thanks to those of you who have suggested that these belong in a book. Your vote of confidence means a lot to me.

I have loved the conversations that these photographs have sparked, whether you told me that you loved the composition or subject of a photograph to whether you told me that you would never have seen the letter that I did. I'm sure I was looking a lot harder than you!

This project has taught me something new about the power of an idea and the determination it takes to see that idea through. It has taught me about the need for, and value of, sharing, especially when it concerns our own personal view of the world. No two people open their eyes and see the same sights; why is it that we do not talk about this more often?

Stay tuned for another project I recently completed with a focus on bicycles. I'm working on getting those photographs web-ready and in some sort of presentation format.





fallen gate


See full album here.

No comments: