Monday, November 2, 2009

roaring into november


This weekend brought with it many photo-filled opportunities, including Heath's visit, a walk through Central Park, a visit to the American Museum of Natural History, the Village Halloween Parade, and the NYC Marathon. I'm the proud owner of a new Nikon D90, which is a huge upgrade from my Olympus E-300. Of course, the camera doesn't make the photographer, so hopefully I can create images that live up to the machine.

I've updated the NYC albums, both "urban" and "beyond urban", with nighttime photos of Times Square, macro images of bees and grasshoppers in the Conservatory Garden, and the silk cloth made from spider's silk, on display at the American Museum of Natural History. Check out my NYC marathon album, and my updates to Project Eat. (More to say on Project Eat in a later post.)

Images below to entice you to visit the full albums!

From NYC: Urban Images (13 new photos)



From NYC: Beyond the Urban Walls (52 new images)





From NYC Marathon 2009




No comments: